Get Your Free Video Today!
- Discover new found confidence in passing a trust account audit.
- Be more confident: Sleep more peacefully knowing your IOLTA accounts are accurate and properly updated.
Could This Be Happening To You?
- Law school taught you how to be a lawyer not an accountant.
- Don’t get in trouble just because you didn’t know the simple accounting principles for proper IOLTA management.
- Free up time for your family and friends.
- Don’t waste time fixing problems stemming from a mishandled trust account.
- Don’t be fooled: Know exactly what to look for if you outsource your IOLTA
- Ultimately, YOU are responsible if anything goes wrong, NOT your bookkeeper!
- The savings you will have from having better IOLTA management will reflect on your firm’s billing and receivables.
- Clearly identify which clients are adding to the value of your firm and which are a loss of resources.
Make this a Profitable Habit
- Learn habits that can be applied today. Save yourself on costly headaches.
- Take off your lawyer hat and put on your law firm manager hat!
“Most Lawyers Don’t Know That Client Property Trust Accounts Were First Conceived of as a Lubricant for Law Firm-Cash Flow and Profitability.”
– Rjon Robins, Founder of How To Manage A Small Law Firm