We are a highly-entrepreneurial company. We have been named by Inc Magazine as one of the 5000 fastest growing privately held companies in the country three years in a row. We have been named by Inc Magazine as one of Miami’s top ten fastest growing privately held companies and “Best Places To Work”. We work hard, play hard and offer a TON of opportunities for the right people to grow personally and professionally. We are an absolute meritocracy. We don’t give a $#!+ how many years of experience you have. We care about what you can do. We are half-owned and heavily managed by women. We see everyone as green. Our office is jeans & sneakers casual but we clean-up when we have to. We have 30+ full time employees who manage more than 300 of the coolest solo & small law firms in the country.
You’ll primarily be responsible for overseeing marketing campaigns for the organization ensuring they are effective and carried out according to the company’s goals. This will include advertising and promotional activities in traditional, digital and social media. You’ll take steps to execute an overall marketing plan, record metrics, and ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget. You’ll be comfortable working under pressure and have the ability both to take direction and work under your own initiative.
You’ll have anywhere from 1-3 of the organization’s brands assigned to you, along with specific goals for each of the brands you are assigned. The team will work together to have a marketing strategy of how to reach these goals and will develop metrics for which to measure against to ensure the organization is on track to reach these goals. You’ll be responsible for executing on this strategy and measuring how the company is trending towards these goals based on clearly defined Key Performance Indicators. The right person will be excited to have almost unlimited creative potential to conceptualize, create, and execute on marketing strategies that generate a profit, and will be excited about tracking the nitty gritty of every step that goes on in the campaigns they’re launching.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Collaborate with stakeholders in marketing, sales ops, programs, and events to develop and execute a comprehensive lead generation strategy that maximizes return on investment.
- Design and implement creative, integrated campaigns that support assigned business units’ objectives and drive awareness, growth, and pipeline for sales teams.
- Develop automated nurture campaigns that educate buyers, maximize existing content, qualify top-of-funnel leads, and drive conversions.
- Develop an expert knowledge of the How to Manage a Small Law Firm products, as well as an understanding of the competitive landscape from both a competitor and product perspective.
- Analyze investments in cost of acquisition and lead generation programs, make recommendations based on best practices, and optimize spend.
- Execute on a communication calendar, ensuring all email messages are going to the right people on the right deployment dates per project timelines.
- Work with the Marketing Director & Finance team for budget approvals that you will be measured against and held accountable for.
- Create and deliver press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials for your assigned business units.
- Work with a team of graphic designers, web developers, video editors, and/or copywriters to create & execute on creative marketing and lead generation campaigns that drive sales.
- Track and analyze customer insights for the purpose of improving marketing content.
- Leverage social media channels to engage customers and deploy campaigns that provide lead generation.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Able to develop both outbound and inbound outreach strategies and initiatives
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms/CRM (ex. Active Campaign Infusionsoft, Hubspot, etc.)
- Well-versed on direct marketing strategies and concepts (ex. attribution, A/B testing, retention, etc.) across a multitude of marketing channels (email, direct mail, social, SEO/SEM, etc.)
- Knowledge of email best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging; deliverability and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam legislation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience with HTML/CSS highly valued.
- Knowledge of the SEO industry.
- Be a self-starter, quick learner and have the ability to work on tasks with limited supervision
- Finds opportunities to keep the rest of the company current on the latest digital marketing trends finds interest in researching and learning more about digital marketing strategies
- The ability to seamlessly wear many hats throughout the workday
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
From $55,000 to $60,000 depending on your ability to project manage, ability to meet deadlines, the speed of delivery, experience with design and innovation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field & 3 years of progressive marketing experience
- Preferred: HubSpot Inbound certification or Digital Marketer Mastery Courses & Certifications
We are looking to fill this role immediately. Please submit your resume with your name spelled backward + PM in the subject line to StephanieG@HowToManage.com. In the body of the email please explain in a few words why you think you would be a good fit for this role. Resumes that appear to meet our qualifications will be contacted for next steps.