How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm is a fast-growing and highly-entrepreneurial business management, personal development and coaching company, that works with solo and small law firms. Don’t be fooled by the fact that our clients are lawyers – we’re much more Rock & Roll than suit & tie. Inc. Magazine has named How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm to its list of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the United States from 2015-2018, and we are 10th fastest in Miami. We are very much a “start-up” with a fast-paced growth focused environment.
We are looking for an in-house designer to work with our Marketing and Sales Team. We have a very very very very fast paced style of work. We live by agile and scrum. If you like to work with an extremely creative team that has a ton of ideas and likes to make them happen quickly, this is the right place for you.
Don’t be fooled by the law firm portion of our name. We are a bold, exciting and rapidly growing brand. We help law firm owners build wildly successful practices and achieve their dreams.
Design is needed from everything from web, print, promotional items, video, and a myriad of other projects. We host nearly two-dozen live events per year and are always adding more. Each requiring design work on the web, and physical print materials. We sponsor conferences and workshops and need collateral’s for that too.
Not everyone can keep up with our fast pace of work style. We will be testing working with you as a freelancer at first, and if you can keep up with us, you will become full time with full benefits at 90 days.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Create graphics for email marketing, websites, landing pages, banners, workbooks, marketing, sales, and branding materials.
- Keep the assets library organized and easy to use.
- Marketing / Direct Marketing experience a big plus.
- The creation and delivery of finished artwork with a CTA across multiple channels including – print & digital ad campaigns, package design, social media, sales support materials, conference display materials, posters, banners.
- An extensive knowledge of and passion for design, with a strong eye for typography and color theory.
- Proficiency in all graphics Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc
- Must be a conscientious team player ready to pinch in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, revisions-driven environment
- Must be able to accurately general weekly progress reports.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and handle urgent deadlines with ease
- Ability to respond positively to peer feedback
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your abilities.
- Proficiency in WordPress in HTML5 & CSS3, a big plus.
From $40,000 to $65,000 depending on your ability to project manage, ability to meet deadlines, the speed of delivery, experience with design and innovation.
Our office is hosting a ‘Casting Call Day’ on Friday, September 28 in Miami, FL to conduct interviews for this position. We are looking to fill this role immediately. Please submit your resume with your name spelled backward + Design in the subject line to StephanieG@HowToManage.com. In the body of the email please explain in a few words why you think you would be a good fit for this role. Resumes that appear to meet our qualifications will move to the second round which will be to attend our in-person Casting Call Day, and interview with our team.