How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm is a fast-growing and highly-entrepreneurial business management, personal development and coaching company, specializing in solo and small law firms. Inc. Magazine has named How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm to its list of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the United States in 2015 and 2016 – 10th fastest in Miami. We are very much a “start-up” with a fast-paced growth focused environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION
$65,000 to $85,000 Annually (plus commission)
Vision, Medical, Dental, 401K
If you are the RIGHT candidate you can work virtually most of the time and travel for meetings.
- You are really a Sales person stuck in a Designers body. You love to sell, but you use your designs to get the buyers attention rather than a conversation
- Passionate about metrics – How well did sales go with my designs
- The creation and delivery of finished artwork with a CTA across multiple channels including: print & digital ad campaigns, package design, social media, sales support materials, conference display materials, posters, banners.
- Design from concept through production and completion
- Extend & modify creative concepts to accomplish CTA
- Ability to research and understand a concept and then simplify the visual to the target audience
- Collaborate with other creative resources to ensure consistency of approach and alignment of strategy
- Support, interact and work with C Level executives
- Responsible for liaising with Jr Designers and Freelancers on an as-needed basis.
- Works directly with the VP of Marketing
- Path to becoming the Creative Director
- Demonstrable Direct Marketing Experience is MUST
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- 7 years’ experience in a design studio, advertising agency, or in-house team, designing for both print and digital.
- 7+ years experience with creating all levels of communication from campaign driven advertising, brochures, signage, events and fliers
- Able to understand, interpret, and execute a creative strategy.
- An extensive knowledge of and passion for design, with a strong eye for typography and color theory.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work both independently and within a collaborative environment.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge of current design and advertising trends, especially those pertaining to the legal industry.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your abilities.
To apply, please be sure to write your first name spelled backwards + Senior Graphic Designer in the subject line to Recruiting@HowToManageASmallLawFirm.com. so we know you’re really paying attention. You might be surprised to know that every time we do this almost half of the applicants still ignore these instructions. Hopefully you won’t. Hickory Dickory dock,The mouse ran up the clock, The clock struck one, The mouse ran down, Hickory Dickory dock. You see, we can write anything here and half the applicants won’t even see it because they don’t read instructions. Oh, well.