Our company is looking to add an experienced professional to help drive the continued growth trajectory of the organization. This position will play a fundamental role in achieving ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The successful candidate will be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, writing effective emails, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. The inside sales representative will reach out to qualified leads that have been through a defined marketing funnel, follow up with client in person during quarterly meetings and maintain the relationships even after the acquisition process.
This position is seen as a key strategic role for the future of the organization, and the leadership team considers this position fundamentally critical to accomplish the objectives they have targeted. The successful candidate will be expected to cultivate relationships with various levels of management and staff, from executives to vendors. This is an exciting challenge and will provide an incredible opportunity for an energetic individual looking for an opportunity to make a difference for a growing company.
Location: Miami, FL
- Prior sales experience with heavy emphasis on telephone interaction
- Demonstrated job stability
- Strong attention to detail, time management and empathetic listening and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Excellent internal and external customer support-service, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment; ability to handle many tasks simultaneously; and can adapt to an ever changing workload and proactively responding to various last minute requests is also necessary.
- Contact and nurture sales opportunities that are provided through lead follow-up
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Conducting heavy outbound telephone and email activities. Driving sales by identifying profitable selling opportunities and closing the sale.
- Maintaining accurate status on forecast / pipeline, and updating in CRM.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly established sales activity and revenue requirements per annual sales plan.
- Utilize company’s established sales processes and product trainings to drive results. Includes understanding and then advocating appropriate solutions by customer profile, application, intended use and fit along the product development cycle.
- Provide oversight from initial inquiry until the customer becomes a member
- Ensure the customer provides proper data needed to close the sale
- Review daily updates, reports, and notifications and inform team members of pending concerns/issues.
- Quarterly travel to Discovery Day events
- $90,000 to $210,000 Annually
- Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Dental, 401K
Please submit your resume with your name spelled backwards + Sales in the subject line to Recruiting@HowToManageASmallLawFirm.com. In the body of the email please explain in a few words why you think we would ask you to write a blog post about a short story entitled “A Message To Garcia”. Resumes that appear to meet our qualifications will move to the second round which involves a short quiz before interviews.