How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm is a fast-growing and highly-entrepreneurial business management, personal development and coaching company, specializing in solo and small law firms. Inc. Magazine has named How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm to its list of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the United States in 2015 and 2016 – 10th fastest in Miami. We are very much a “start-up” with a fast-paced growth focused environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Digital marketing including social media, SEO/SEM, email marketing, web site strategy, inbound marketing and lead generation, and digital marketing campaigns
- Print/traditional marketing including creation or updating of marketing assets including marketing collateral, trade show signage, direct mail, ads (print and online), campaigns, etc.
- Coordinate email campaigns via marketing automation platform
- Track and report on best practices among campaigns
- Assist in the development of sales materials in support of new products, conferences
- Update and organize client and prospect lists for company
- Industry event and internal meeting coordination
- Assist in the creation of press releases and distribution
- Update website (via WordPress) and social media accounts with news and announcements
- Supports marketing dept as needed
- Write engaging content for email campaigns, press releases, and other marketing material
- Make updates to website content and product data as requested
- Manage Google AdWords. Monitor, adjust, make suggestions and improve
- Collaborate with marketing department to determine online advertising strategies and other strategies as required
- Stay up to date on industry trends and make suggestions accordingly
- Help out with other marketing, e-commerce and online tasks as needed
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Utilize analytics to evaluate report and improve the performance of managed campaigns.
- Participates in development of brochure materials and preparation for team presentations.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing functions/special events.
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to execute on SEM/PPC initiatives
- Account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms
- Optimize the effectiveness of SEM/PPC to ensure positive ROI
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize digital marketing campaigns including but not limited to search marketing, display advertising, retargeting, comparison shopping engines, and any other digital channels identified as opportunities.
- Monitor daily/monthly campaign spends to ensure each campaign meets the designed performance metrics.
- At least 5 years of experience in online marketing
- Extremely proficient in analytics, email marketing platforms (HubSpot, Infusionsoft)
- Competent using Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress, PPT/Keynote, InDesign
- Basic video/audio editing in Premiere
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through
- Self-motivated, excellent time management skills and capable of working under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service orientation
- A get-it-done attitude with the ability to adapt, think outside the box, problem solve and willingness to learn and grow; take ownership and responsibility
- Like to take ownership on your projects, from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or related degree.
- Top notch written and verbal communication skills
$65,000 to $85,000 Annually (plus commission)
Vision, Medical, Dental, 401K
Please submit your resume with your name spelled backwards + Marketing Assistant in the subject line to Recruiting@HowToManageASmallLawFirm.com. In the body of the email please explain in a few words why you think we would ask you to write a blog post about a short story entitled “A Message To Garcia”. Resumes that appear to meet our qualifications will move to the second round which involves a short quiz before interviews.