How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm is a fast-growing and highly-entrepreneurial business management, personal development and coaching company, specializing in solo and small law firms. Inc. Magazine has named How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm to its list of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the United States in 2015 and 2016 – 10th fastest in Miami. We are very much a “start-up” with a fast-paced growth focused environment.
We are looking for an in-house designer to work with our Marketing and Sales Team. We have a very very very very fast paced style of work. We live by agile and scrum. If you like to work with an extremely creative team that has a ton of ideas and likes to make them happen quickly, this is the right place for you.
Don’t be fooled by the law firm portion of our name. We are a bold, exciting and rapidly growing brand. We help law firm owners build wildly successful practices and achieve their dreams.
Design is needed from everything from web, print, promotional items, video, and a myriad of other projects. We host nearly two-dozen live events per year, and are always adding more. Each requiring design work on the web, and physical materials. We sponsor conferences and workshops and need collateral’s for that too.
Not everyone can keep up with our fast pace of work style. We will be testing working with you as a freelancer at first, and if you can keep up with us, you will become full time with full benefits at 90 days.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Create graphics for email marketing, websites, landing pages, banners, marketing, sales and branding materials.
- Keep the assets library organized and easy to use.
- Marketing / Direct Marketing experience a big plus.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficiency in all graphics Adobe software: Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, etc
- Proficiency using FTP and S3
- Proficient in the google platform
- Must be a conscientious team player ready to pinch in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, revisions-driven environment
- Must be able to accurately general weekly progress reports.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and handle urgent deadlines with ease
- Ability to respond positively to peer feedback
- Superb communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in wordpress in HTML5 & CSS3, a big plus.
From $40,000 to $90,000 depending on your ability to project manage, ability to meet deadlines, speed of delivery, experience with design and innovation.
Please submit your resume with your name spelled backwards + Design in the subject line to Recruiting@HowToManageASmallLawFirm.com. In the body of the email please explain in a few words why you think we would ask you to write a blog post about a short story entitled “A Message To Garcia”. Resumes that appear to meet our qualifications will move to the second round which involves a short quiz before interviews.