How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm is a fast-growing and highly-entrepreneurial business management, personal development and coaching company, specializing in solo and small law firms. Inc. Magazine has named How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm to its list of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the United States in 2015 and 2016 – 10th fastest in Miami. We are very much a “start-up” with a fast-paced growth focused environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION
– Responsible for general bookkeeping
– Day to day payables
– Take full ownership of the A/R department
– Create bills to pay and record liabilities
– Create and issue invoices to customers
– Ensure that receivables are collected promptly by corresponding with clients and resolving outstanding issues
– Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
– Monthly reconciliation
– Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
– Consolidate accounting across multiple payment gateways onto QB
– Experience with Merchant Service providers like Authorize.net
– Reconciliations for a subscription based business
– Must have an Associates Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
– QB Certified Advisor preferred or equivalent skill level
– At least 5 years of documented full-charge bookkeeping/accounting experience
– Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
– YOU MUST BE AN EXPERT IN QUICKBOOKS FOR US TO CONSIDER YOU FOR THIS POSITION: QuickBooks online, QuickBooks posted and QuickBooks Enterprise
– Strong Excel skills REQUIRED
– Able to consolidate accounting across multiple payment gateways onto QB.
– Knowledge of Subscription Based businesses with online presence.
– Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; will frequently deal with management, department leads and clients
– Two professional references that we may contact directly
– Must have a positive and professional attitude and demeanor
– Must have excellent communication skills, both written and oral
– Must be an independent worker with exceptional attention to detail who can work with a team
– Infusionsoft experience is a big plus
$35,000 to $65,000 Annually
Vision, Medical, Dental, 401K
Please submit your resume with your name spelled backwards + Full Charge Bookkeeper in the subject line to Recruiting@HowToManageASmallLawFirm.com. In the body of the email please explain in a few words why you think we would ask you to write a blog post about a short story entitled “A Message To Garcia”. Resumes that appear to meet our qualifications will move to the second round which involves a short quiz before interviews.