How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm is a fast-growing and highly-entrepreneurial technology, software, business management, personal development and coaching company, specializing in solo and small law firms. Inc. Magazine has named How To MANAGE a Small Law Firm to its list of the 5,000 fastest growing privately held companies in the United States in 2015 and 2016. How to Manage a Small Law Firm has been named in 2015 & 2016 in the top 10 fastest growing companies in Miami. We are very much a start up environment with a fast-paced growth focused environment.
ABOUT THE POSITION
• Maintaining multiple CLOUD calendars
• Manage all O365 email and calendar for a highly active CEO
• Maintain CLOUD email system
• Maintain CEO technology equipment up to date
• Maintain CLOUD filing system
• Maintain video library in the CLOUD
• Upload video to cloud video library through FTP and maintain inventory and transcriptions inventory
• Set up and maintain audio library in the CLOUD
• Set up and maintain writings library in the CLOUD
• Works and reports to CEO’s Chief of Staff
• Screening, researching, and managing correspondence, messages, telephone calls, and visitors; preventing interruptions; resolving issues.
• Works multiple priority activities concurrently that require considerable coordination and follow through to meet deadlines and requests
• Work from the road as if at a regular desk
• Maintains meeting agenda’s, facilitates and records note of company meetings
• Arranges activities and services by identifying and clarifying needs and desires; researching options
• Makes travel arrangements, reservations for dining and ground transportation, and books hotel accommodations
• Handle CEO’s personal errands such as personal expenses, appointments, dry cleaning, car repairs, etc
• Light travel when necessary to ensure and provide assistance during live presentations and to ensure all logistics are in order
• Anticipates assistance needed by identifying problems, needs, options, and solutions before being asked
• Possess high level of interpersonal skills and the ability to handle confidential information; maintains employer’s privacy by keeping information private
• Work independently and/or within a team on special projects as assigned
• Carries out and researches requests with little direction and presents findings in a timely manner
• Facilitates weekly meetings, takes notes and tracks completion of goal and to do items.
• Maintains flexibility with work hours; answer phone calls from CEO in times of urgent need (could be late evenings, night and/or on weekends)
• Acts as liaison with clients and partners
• Provides administrative services by entering contacts in database system with all pertinent information; updates and maintains database files and records; collects and analyzes information
• Utilizes knowledge of company culture, operations, policies, procedures in performing duties with minimal direction/supervision
• Tracks and CLOUD reports service and product sales
• Manages tasks related to back up for sales associates including completing and sending engagement letters and service descriptions; completing requests from sales team.
• Manages tasks related to responding, directing, and addressing daily email in the CEO’s inbox in a timely manner.
• Organizes logistics needed for speaking engagements and trade shows to include product shipment and material.
• Manages tasks related to monthly teleconference calls including arranging, scheduling and participating in monthly teleconference calls; tracking and reporting pre- and post- the live event.
• Keeps copious notes at all meetings, attends meetings CEO is unable to attend and reports back to CEO.
• Manages tasks related to posting and submitting on social media sites and other websites
• Performs projects and tasks as assigned
• Must be tech savvy
• Must have 5+ years working with cloud based applications
• Must have 5+ years working with cloud email and multiple cloud calendars
• Must have experience working a technology/software company
• Must have experience working with a cloud desk environment
• C-Level EA experience
• Knowledge of confidentiality and discretion is key.
• Maturity/ Professionalism
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to follow through on tasks a must
• Highly professional, have good judgment; an eye for detail and be willing to take initiative
• Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of people; from staff through high visibility/wealthy clients and business partners
• Strong sense of respect, teamwork, dignity, and integrity
• Solid computer skills in O365, MS Word, Excel, Keynote, Mac, Adobe Suite
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
• Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation
• 7+ years experience as a personal / executive assistant
• 3+ years in supervision or management experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred
Please be sure to send your resume to email@example.com and write your name spelled backwards + CEO Exe Assist in the subject line so we know you’re really paying attention. You might be surprised to know that every time we do this almost half of the applicants still ignore these instructions. Hopefully you won’t. Hickory Dickory dock,The mouse ran up the clock, The clock struck one, The mouse ran down, Hickory Dickory dock. You see, we can write anything here and half the applicants won’t even see it because they don’t read instructions. Oh, well.